Here’s a very new tutorial on how to create a subscription box. the source file is provided. I have made a video for it and its really very easy to see and follow the steps. You can use the PSD for any of your project work or for any other. Credit will be appreciated.
So lest start making subscription box
The requirements are very simple :
- 8 Minutes
So now open your Photoshop and follow the instructions :
- So the very first step is to create a new file, size required is less than 600 in width and 200 in height, but take around 800 in width and 600 in height.
- Now select Rounded Rectangle tool and then create a rectangle box, keeping in mind how a subscription box looks
- Now you have to add the gradient. Select the first color as very light grey and then the second color as complete white.
- Add drop shadow to it, keeping the settings as Blend Mode : Multiply, Opacity to 33, angle 90, distance 1, spread 0, and size 1
- Now you have to select rectangle marquee tool and select the area within the box, keeping some outer padding
- Select the same light grey color and add it to that field.
- Now add inner shadow to this field keeping the setting as : opacity 22, angel 90, distance 1, choke 0 and size 1
Now your image product should look like this :
Now we have to create a new field for button, and we will name it GO, so the size will be less..
- Now again chose Rounded Rectangle tool and create the field of same height as that of subscription box
- Add drop shadow to the image with same setting as above
- Now select Rounded Rectangle tool and again create the new area and follow the same steps as you did before
- Add inner shadow to this also keeping the setting as : opacity 22, angel 90, distance 1, choke 0 and size 1
Now you should see the file as this :
Now you have to add the text and the color. This can’t be explained since it depends from person to person requirement. But I simply tell you that, you have to gradient tool, drop shadow and two different colors.
For email id field, you should chose such color which almost gets blended with the background, so that when we add drop shadow it will elegant look. After adding the text, your subscription box will be ready for use. Source File