Really great Google chrome SEO extensions to make your in-depth SEO research an easy task. With lots of features and easy to use interface and most powerful inbuilt tools they are must to have SEO plugins for Chrome. The main reason for creating article is my visitors and readers. According to Google analytic, 58 percent of my visitors approach from Chrome. So I should focus for them at-least.
Almost all of these plugins are free to use and install. But some, which are highly rated or downloaded requires you to sign in to your Gmail account ( just for authentication ). Now for those who don’t know where to get these SEO extensions, follow the steps.
- First you have to get chrome : Download
- Now After install it will ask to login : Enter your information.
- If yo have already installed it, then just move to Gmail.com and now login. Then move to..
- https://chrome.google.com/webstore : now search for what you desire.. Have fun.
Best Google Chrome SEO Extensions : 2012
Ok then, below I am listing out top five toll for your favorite browser chrome. And I am also very sorry, since I can’t add the direct download links for them. Make sure you use them or at-least give them a try, since they will make your daily task of search engine optimization an easy to perform work.
SEO for Chrome
This plugin is really feature packed and is one of the most used extension for chrome. It has lots of different tools at the same place, which is made available to you through the drop-down menu. Actually it make your daily SEO task a lot easier, since it can analyze websites with just one click. And then finally reveals lots of information on :
- Page indexsation ( Indexed pages in almost every major search engines )
- Calculates the backlinks : Data gathered from Alexa, Majestic SEO, Open site and Yahoo site explorer
- Generate on-page social stats : Tweets, Facebook Likes, Digg, Stumbles etc
- Paid Per Click and Organic Search Result stats
- Additionally it also have Keyword Research tool and nofollow revealer
- It can also access to the cached pages of the websites
- Whois, DNS, IP look-up, Robot.txt and sitemap.xml detection are its miscellaneous functions.
This Google chrome SEO extension, actually a toolbar which has been downloaded more than 200K times. It shows its authority in the developer tools section. And the best part is, it’s also available for Firefox. This plugin has been updated recently on Sept 13, with many major and minor bug fixes.
Exclusion or addition of parameters : Usually when you perform any search on google, it will show the complete search engine statistics of every webpage listed out their. But then you also have the functionality to add or remove any of those data. For example if your don’t want to get information on page-rank, then just uncheck it in the Preferences settings > Parameters.
It also has the ability to highlight the sites you have added in the SERPs section. It will show you average position and many more. It also has an ability to compare two different domains.
- Google Pagerank
- Shows domain index status : Yahoo and Bing
- Reveals Alexa rank
- Whois lookup
- Check for nofollow attribute
- SEMRush rank
- Link to direct page source
An easy to use seo toolbar from SEOMoz, who is an industry leader in the web SEO tool. This toolbar will provide you will lots of powerful search engine optimization features while you are surfing on web. So let get into its features :
- Create custom search engines pointed to specific region, country or area.
- Get complete statistics on the index status on Google, Bing, Yahoo. Also have the ability to compare the status among them
- Ability to expose the page elements for in-depth analysis
- Displays the page authority
- Domain authority
- Get your domains and links trust level from mozTrust, mozRank
- Get the back-link status : to each and every page or domain name
- Gives you in-depth keyword analysis report
- Shows rel=”canonical” usage
- Gives information on IP, robot.txt files, meta and keyword tags. And there are many more..
SEOrch – OnPage SEO Tool
- Its checks you backlinks : Inbound and outbound, usage of anchor text
- Check your total social activity. Gives you hints if any error found
- Give detailed instructions on you page load
- Checks you HTML to text ration ( according to this service it should be more than 25 percent )
- It also performs the Semantic Analysis, usually its one of the search function on google. It checks if you site is easy to read or not.
- Then performs the position check, for you main targeted keyword.
- It also generated the data on the meta keyword, description and tags
- Notify when any CSS or HTML validation error is found
SEO SERP Workbench
An amazing Google chrome seo extension to check your and your competitors search engine statistics. You can specify any particular country to check your current position in that region.
- Ability to notify you when your ranking changes
- Your regional ranking is made on defines search queries
- It has multilingual interface
- You can also perform the checks on bulk keywords
- Ability to import data from SEO SERP extension
- Finally this tool is extremely fast as compared to others.